The 250 GT PininFarina Coupe marks an important part of Ferrari's history as the car was Ferrari's first pure road car built with commercial goals. The 250 GT PF was introduced at Milan in 1958, and 335 nearly identical examples were built by 1960. Buyers included Prince Bertil of Sweden. The GT Coupe had bumper vents for simple and clean lines and a notchback look with a panoramic rear window. The oval grille was replaced by a more traditional long narrow look with protruding headlights.
This Ferrari 250 PF is nearing the end of a full restoration. Having stripped and catalogued the car we have restored all components and rebuilt the Ferrari 250 engine. The body work has been corrected back to original spec. We have painted, trimmed and rebuilt the car to our customers requirements.
The car is now undergoing final testing.